Our friends at LiveMixtapes have honored us at RapSwag by allowing us the opportunity to bring you Gucci Mane’s latest tape, “Trap God 2″. As the LiveMixtapes team adds in tracks to the embedded player, you can refresh this page and stream the songs leading up to the official release at LiveMixtapes where it’ll be available for download. 1017 BuRrRrrrrR!
Raekwon drops his highly anticipated new project Lost Jewlry. Hit up the download link below.
01. Intro “A Kings Chariot” (Prod. By Statik Selktah)
02. Prince Of Thieves (Prod. By Scram Jones)
03. Young Boy Penalties (Prod. By Scram Jones)
04. Hold You Down ft. Faith Evans (Prod. By Buckwild)
05. For The Listeners (Prod. By Vin Tha Chin)
06. Die Tonight (Prod. By Frank G)
07. New Day ft. Freddie Gibbs (Prod. By Roads-Art)
08. Lead Season (Prod. By Frank G.)
09. 86′ ft. Altrina Renee (Prod. By DJ Thoro)
10. Came Up (Prod. By Scram Jones)
11. To The Top ft. Maino (Prod. By Roads-Art)
12. Whatever, Whenever (Prod. By Roads-Art)
Future delivers the tracklist for his “Future Presents FBG: The Movie” project dropping today at 1:13 ET via @LiveMixtapes. ( livemixtap.es/fbgmovie ). With features from Drake, Wale, Lil Wayne, Rocko, Busta Rhymes, Sisqo and the rest of the Freeband Gang, this promises to be an instant street classic! Be sure to grab the Freebandz T via LiveMerch! http://www.indiemerch.com/Livemixtapes/item/17861
Just as promised, Justin Timberlake drops his new single featuring Jay-Z. “Suit & Tie” is produced by Timbaland and will appear on JT’s upcoming album The 20/20 Experience. If you like the track you can purchase it now on iTunes. Stay tuned for more details on the album.
We get treated to another track from the Freeband Gang: The Movie mixtape. On this track Future teams up with Drake for the verse and Mike Will Made It for the production. Watch out for the mixtape to drop on Tuesday.